The craftings of a shadowy figure...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a baby...

So my Memorial Day Weekend was spent with a bunch of babies...
Literally!

I got to meet a few new additions to the family.  So since the babies are on the brain, I'll show you a gift for showers that I've done recently.


It's a pretty easy project and even better - I usually don't have to worry about someone else bringing one of these to the shower!


I also make sure the diapers can actually be used...you know, in case...


Admittedly, doing a wreath for a little boy and not making it too frilly can be a little tough.
However a theme like this Star Wars Wreath helps a bit...




I came up with the metal initials since I thought a bow would take away from the theme.



And strangely enough it's always little details and last minute additions that I like best from each one.

One word of caution however - Parents have been known to change the baby's name...(Yes that did happen here...ah well!) So if you know the parents to be are a little indecisive, go with 'It's a Boy/Girl' or maybe skip that sort of thing altogether!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment