The craftings of a shadowy figure...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hmmm...shoulda had this done already...

So just when I thought I was through the most recent wave of baby showers...I realized I didn't take care of one.

Heehee -- whooops...

And so this week I'll set things right and get some fancy baby onesies drawn up and sent off!  I mean it's not like the kid won't come out if I don't hook 'em up.  Actually that's pretty presumptuous to assume the little one even wants to wear one of these.  Then again, it's destined to be puked on, among other things...

So, this is what I'll be working on this week!  Onesies just beg to be drawn on in my opinion.  Honestly babies grow so quickly that even if Mamacita isn't a fan of your art, the baby will probably only be able to wear it once anyway.  But you should stop by regularly juuuuuust to be sure they get a little air-time.


These are a few onesies that I made for my little cousin:


I told you -- I worry about making boy stuff too girlie so a dinosaur seemed like a safe bet!

 
Of course some humor makes sure Dad will slip at least one of your creations on the wee one.


And of course, storybook and nursery rhyme characters are always a welcome addition amongst all the, 'Mommy's Little Angel' and 'Poop Happens' themed gifts.  

Well...it's back to the drawing board for me -- just in case that kid does hold out for some onesies...

No comments:

Post a Comment